Indications for application:
The program is provided for skin of any type with atone signs (loss of elasticity and tone), “tiredness”, oxygen deficiency caused by influence of unfavorable factors of the environment, stresses, chronic somatic diseases. The program is ideally suitable for women living in megacities, as well as smoking women.
It is specially recommended as skin rehabilitation after peeling procedures.
- provide deep skin layers with molecular oxygen;
- normalize water balance;
- restore metabolic processes in tissues;
- activate restoration of epidermis cells;
- initiate collagen synthesis, provide skin protection against free radicals;
- improve protective skin characteristics.
Recommendations on the course of procedures:
Course: 6 procedures (2 procedures per week).
Number of courses: 2 courses per year.
As “emergency care” the program can be used as an independent single procedure.
- Refreshing Cleansing Mousse
- Lavender Antioxidant Scrub
- Transactive O2 Serum
- Essential Massage Balsam
- Multiactive Oxygen Mask
- DNA Eye & Throat Gel
- Bio Stimule Gel
- Refreshing Cleansing Mousse.
- Lavender Antioxidant Scrub.
- Bio Stimule Gel.
- Oxygen Serum
- Moisturizing Mist
Transdermal O2 System
1. Makeup removal: Refreshing Cleansing Mousse. Pressing the cap on the package put a necessary amount of foam into the hand. Apply it uniformly to the surface of face skin neck and decollete area. Massage skin lightly by fingertips within 1-2 minutes. Wash it off by wet sponges.
2. Exfoliation: Lavender Antioxidant Scrub. Apply the preparation (5ml) to face sin, neck and décolleté zone. Carry out manual peeling-massage or brush-peeling within
2-3 minutes. Wash off by wet sponges.
3. Activation: Transactive O2 Serum. Apply uniformly 1ml (1/4 ampoule) to skin and beat in by fingertips.
4. Massage:Essential Massage Balsam. Make light (cosmetic) massage within 15-20 minutes. Remove balsam residues by wet sponges.
5. Repeated activation: Transactive O2 Serum. Apply uniformly 1ml (1/4 ampoule) to skin and beat in by fingertips
6. Special procedures:
6.1. Apply thin layer ofDNA Eye & Throat Gel to face skin, neck and décolleté zone.
6.2. Apply Multiactive Oxygen Mask to face skin. In 15-20 minutes after drying of the mask; wash it off by wet sponges. Unabsorbed DNA Eye & Throat Gel beat in by “fingertip shower”.
7. Protection: Bio Stimule Gel. Apply oxygen gel to face skin.