GLYCOL ACID PEELING - AHA SOLUTION 20% & 35% & 50%
Indications for application:
- hyperkeratinization against fading skin;
- numerous whiteheads – miliums;
- small superficial wrinkles;
- age pigment spots;
- premature skin aging.
- removal of superficial damaged keratic cells;
- activation of process of cell division in all derma layers;
- increase of the level of skin hydration and collagen and elastin production;
- smoothing of small wrinkles.
Recommendations on the course of procedures:
Course: Depending on the solving cosmetic problem, the number of procedures varies from 3 to 10, each 5-10 days.
Number of courses. 2 times per year, but not during months of increased solar activity.
- dry thin skin;
- sensitive skin;
- teleangectasie (cuperose);
- pregnancy and lactation.
- In the breaks between procedures the patient should obligatory use sun-protection preparations. SPA Abyss series offer a wide range of sun-protection preparations for all skin types.
- It’s prohibited to use oil rich creams preventing exfoliation process.
- It’s recommended to apply in the evening AHA Active Gel 10%.
- Skin cleansing:
- Enzymatic Cleansing Gel;
- Lemon Lotion.
It’s strictly prohibited to use exfoliates with hard granules!
- Enzymatic Cleansing Gel
- Lemon Lotion
- AHA Active Gel 10%
- Solutions of glycolic acid:
- AHA Solution 20%
- AHA Solution 35%
- AHA Solution 50%
- AHA Neutralizer Foam
- Anti-Stress Bio Complex
- Vita Pure Essential Mask
- Sun Protective Gel SPF 30
- Cleansing: Remove decorative cosmetics by means of cotton cuds and pads, using Make-Up Remover Gel. Then apply Enzymatic Cleansing Gel to face, neck, decollete area and massage skin lightly by fingertips within 1-2 minutes. Wash off by watered sponges. At the end of procedure clean the skin with the toner Lemon Lotion.
- Special procedure: Apply thin layer of AHA Active Gel 10% and make light massage within 3-5 minutes by circular motions till complete gel absorption. At the end of the procedure clean the skin with the cotton pad moistened with the toner Lemon Lotion.
- Peeling: Protect paraorbital areas, eyebrows and lips with MPC Eye Cream. Moisten the cotton ball with one of glycolic acid solutions (20% or 35% or 50%) and clean the skin quickly beginning from the forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. If hyperemia is insufficient during the first application, repeat the procedure.
- Neutralization: Within 2-5 minutes, depending on the individual sensitivity apply AHA Neutralizer Foam. Therefore take the whole hand of foam, pressing the pack nozzle, and uniformly apply foam to skin in the form of mask. After its complete absorption, clean the skin with the toner Lemon Lotion.
- Relaxation: Apply several drops of Anti-Stress Bio Complex and bet it into the skin by “fingertip shower”.
- Special procedure: Apply thin layer of Vita Pure Essential Mask. In 15-20 minutes after complete drying of the mask, remove it by wet sponges. At the end of the procedures clean the skin with the tonerLemon Lotion.
- Protection: If the procedure is finished during the period of solar activity, apply sun-protection gel Sun Protective Gel SPF 30.