DEEP PHYTO PEELING (PAPULOPUSTULAR AND PHLEGMONOUS STAGE)
- stop inflammatory reactions;
- decrease hyperkeratosis follicular is;
- normalize functions of adipose glands;
- restoration of infiltrates and deep cleansing of pores;
- initiate processes of skin regeneration;
- smoothing of skin relieves.
Recommendations on the course of procedures:
Repeat each 1-2 days till achievement of clinical effect.
Consultations: before beginning of the course it’s necessary to consult dermatocosmetologist, gynecologist, endocrinologist, and therapist.
Enzymatic Cleansing Gel;
Foaming Phyto Peel;
Botanical Clarifying Astringent.
Antiseptic Clay Mask; or
Active Anti -Acne Mask.
Botanical Anti-Acne Cream;
Oil Control Phyto Gel;
Oil Free Corrective Cream SPF 25;
Blemish Fix Applicator.
- Enzymatic Cleansing Gel
- Foaming Phyto Peel
- Botanical Clarifying Astringent
- Pro-Cleansing Gel Mask
- Balancing Phyto Serum
- Calming Massage Phyto Milk
- Phyto Peeling Mask
- Active Phyto Complex
- Anti-Stress Bio Complex
- Vita Pure Essential Mask
- Botanical Anti-Acne Cream
- Oil Free Corrective Cream SPF 25
1. Cleansing: Remove decorative cosmetics by means of cotton cuds and pads, using Make-Up Remover Gel. Then apply Enzymatic Cleansing Gel to face, neck, decollete area and massage skin lightly by fingertips within 1-2 minutes. Wash off by watered sponges and clean the skin with Botanical Clarifying Astringent.
2. Deep cleansing: Apply uniformly Foaming Phyto Peel for problem skin to the face skin. Make delicately manual peeling-massage within 2-3 minutes, having watered fingertips previously. Wash off by watered sponges and clean the skin with Botanical Clarifying Astringent.
3. Skin preparation to mechanical cleansing: Carried out in case of indications for abstraction.
Apply thin layer of Pro-Cleansing Gel Mask to the face skin. To create sauna effect cover the face with food film and warm towels. In 10-15 minutes start to abstract pimples, gradually removing the gel. In the course of mechanical cleansing it’s necessary to clean the treated areas with antiseptic lotion Botanical Clarifying Astringent.
The procedure is not carried out in case of phlegmonous stage of acne!
4. Massage: Make delicate massage by Jacque within 7-10 minutes with Calming Massage Phyto Milk. Remove the remains of the preparation by water and clean with the lotion Botanical Clarifying Astringent.
5. Activation: Apply 1ml (1/4 of ampoule) of Balancing Phyto Serum to the face skin and beat in by fingertips. Ionophoresis can be used (on positive electrode).
6.1. Special procedure:
Protect eyelid skin and eyebrows with Anti-Irritant Cream. Apply uniformly a thin layer of Phyto Peeling Mask by means of the applicator to the face skin and other areas affected by acne (neck, breast, back). Within 1-5 minutes, depending on the damage degree and skin sensitivity, rub the preparation into skin by fingertips (it’s necessary to wear gloves). Keep the preparation on the skin fir 5-10 minutes. Then remove it by means of paper towels or wet sponges. At the end of the procedure clean the skin with Botanical Clarifying Astringent.
6.2. Special procedure: Carried out only in case of phlegmonous acne!
А. Apply some drops of Anti-Stress Bio Complex and beat it into the skin by “fingertip shower”.
В. Protect eyelid skin and eyebrows with Anti-Irritant Cream. Apply uniformly a thin layer of Active Phyto Complex by means of the applicator or hands protected by gloves to the problem skin. Depending on the damage degree and skin sensitivity keep the preparation within 5-20 minutes. Remove by paper towels or wet sponges. Clean the skin with Botanical Clarifying Astringent.
6.3. Special procedure: Apply uniformly a dense layer of the sedative mask Vita Pure Essential Mask where the previous procedures have been held. After complete drying of the mask, remove it by water. At the end of the procedure clean the skin with Botanical Clarifying Astringent.
7. Protection: Apply Botanical Anti-Acne Cream, and as masking of red skin, especially during the hours of the active sun, in addition – Oil Free Corrective Cream SPF 25.
PHLEGMONOUS STAGE OF ACNE
PAPULOPUSTULAR STAGE OF ACNE